Why use Burma teak
Teak wood from Myanmar, a kind of hardwood, is called the king of woods. It is widely considered the best raw material in furniture building.
Burma teak cut sizes can be mainly used for flooring, cladding's and any kind of furniture.
Apart from various household furniture's such as doors, window frames, shutter etc, the cut Teak sizes can also used in decks and furniture of yachts and ships.
Advantages of Burma teak
- Burma Teak is popular for its durability and resistance to water.
- It is outstanding in retention of shape and durability and is naturally durable.
- It gives an aesthetic appeal and royal look to your furniture. It gives any desired finish and smooth polish on the surface.
- It is easy to handle, polish and work with so a lot of carved designs can be made.
- Teak wood is hard, thereby making it resistant to termite.
- It is immune to white ants and insect attack.
- Teak wood has elasticity and solid fiber, each facilitating woodworking and enabling wood workers to create a broad spectrum of products.
- Teak wood is very strong and durable and thereby requires minimal maintenance.
- Daily care such as cleaning with cloth can make your teak furniture have a long life.
- Re-polishing is recommended after a few years to bring back the shine to the furniture.