- Cancellations will be considered only if the product has not been shipped. However, if you still want to cancel the order after shipping, we will deduct a nominal fee in such cases before making a refund.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as per your expectations, you must bring it to our notice within 24 hours of receiving the product. Our service team will resolve the issue.
- Custom made products will not be canceled.
- How To Initiate A Return :
- Select a reason for return
- email supporting an image of an item to email@example.com
- Our Customer Service will call you within 48 Hours after you have initiated the request.
- Confirm date of reverse pick up with our Customer Service.
Terms & conditions:
- Timbercraft Return Policy is applicable only for 7 days from receipt of the product and applicable only for the following reasons: Damage / dead on arrival, Manufacturing defect/Expired product & In-correct product. The time frame starts from the date the product was delivered as per the confirmation received from our logistics team or courier partners.
- Timbercraft will pick up the product that you wish to return from your doorstep; however, locations where we do not have reverse pick up facility, we may request you to self-ship the product to us or dispose of/ destroy them.
- Customized orders cannot be returned.
We don't offer returns or refunds on our products unless as specified above due to the bulky nature of the products. However, we can offer a refund in special cases after deducting a restocking fee which covers the returns shipment cost.
Refunds Policy: Once your return claim is Accepted, Refunds will be processed within 48 Hours. Depending on the mode of payment you used, Banks and Payment Gateways usually take between 7-10 working days to credit the amount to your account.we can offer a refund in special cases after deducting a restocking fee which covers the returns shipment cost.
Product Finish Disclaimer:
Wood, like all natural materials, has inherent disparities in color and grain pattern. Because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control, Timber Craft does its best to match the finish samples and grain examples provided.
Timber Craft does not guarantee an exact match to the sample provided due to the natural variation of the wood. Samples of grain pattern and color are matched to the best of our ability. Due to the natural variation in wood, each piece will have a variation in how it accepts the finishing process.
Wood Finishes are applied to the wood surfaces as a protective coat. Variations will occur in color, character, tone, and grain from product to product. Slight variations between samples and finished goods should be anticipated. These variations will not be accepted by Timber Craft as a reason to return an order.